Ithaca Free School

Sunday, February 27, 2005

Free Ithaca

Howdy folks.

It occurred to me that as an adjunct or context for the Free School I would begin to keep tabs on free things around town. Not just musical events or poetry readings, say (though also these) but workshops, seminars, and groups that are in the spirit of what we are doing. I'd like to make connections with all the people who are coordinating these sorts of things -- yet another long term project.

I have discovered a local sacred harp (shape note) singing group that meets every other week at the Unitarian church.

The Finger Lakes Native Plant Society has free plant walks on irregular Sundays at 1pm. There's actually one today but I was unable to attend.

If you know of anything free around town whether ongoing or one-time, please let me know and I will add it to the bulletin board.

--David

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home