Ithaca Free School

Sunday, February 20, 2005

More Wacky Ideas

Violet, Mollie and I discussed a reading group organized around Howard Zinn's People's History of the United States. This is a good book to read and also offers an organizing principle or point of departure for the study of alternative or radical American history, as well as history from primary sources. After looking at Zinn's survey we can narrow in on areas of particular interest. I hope we can get this one going in short order. Let me know if you are interested, O reader.

--David

2 Comments:

At February 20, 2005 at 1:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm interested, too!!! Anne

 
At February 20, 2005 at 3:34 PM, Blogger Ithaca Free School said...

All right, now we just have to schedule a time amenable to Mollie, Violet, Anne and myself and voila! new class.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home