Ithaca Free School

Thursday, February 17, 2005

Thursday, thursday, thursday!

Hello to all those friends and lurkers out there!

Today marks the first voyage of the USS Ithaca Free School Blog with the salty dog Capt. Crystal at the cardboard and paperclip makeshift helm. Swab that deck or you'll be walking that plank before you can say "Shiver me timbers!" Arrrr!

Okay, enough with the Star Trek/Pirate theme.

Today is Thursday, which can only mean one thing: Lots and lots of Free School Classes. Here's the rundown.

High Noon: Latin
3:30: Herodotus
7:00: Potluck and Game Night (I'm thinking I'll be making pasta...or warming up leftovers.)
10:00: Tha Canterbury Talez

I will only be present for the last three of those classes, as I will be looking into adding a bevy of Exciting!New!Classes! for the free schoool, schedules permitting.

Oh, and here's an IMPORTANT REMINDER! Free School will be cancelled on Friday for a Teacher-In-Service Day. (Actually, we're going to a going-away party for a friend.)

That is all. Carry on.
-CJK

2 Comments:

At February 17, 2005 at 6:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I gave flyers to my law class and they were enthusiatic!! And my friend Violet is coming to Bible class on Sunday! YAY!

Mollie

 
At February 18, 2005 at 8:39 AM, Blogger Ithaca Free School said...

Sounds great! Keep up the good work, kiddo. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home