Ithaca Free School

Thursday, March 03, 2005

Classes Without Bodies

There are a good number of prospective / hypothetical classes floating around in my head right now, in which various people have expressed some degree of interest. I'm going to note the classes and the people who have expressed interest. If you are also interested, please let me know in a comment or email. I'd love to get any of these groups going.

Pound's Cantos: David, Joel, Shilo, Christopher, Anne.
People's History of the US: Bernie, David, Violet, Mollie.
Capital: David, Joel, Mollie.
Dante in Italian: David, Christopher, Violet, Jarrett.
Conversational German: David, Christopher, Mollie, Crystal.
Practical Utopia: David, Joel, Dave G.
Cooking: David, Anne, Crystal.

These are the ones that Crystal and I can remember, perhaps there are more. And if anyone has any ideas I haven't heard yet, let me know and I'll list them too.

Also, if you are reading the blog, please leave a comment and let me know! I feel like I'm talking to myself most of the time. Which isn't so bad, but, y'know....

--David

1 Comments:

At March 3, 2005 at 9:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey David,

Not interested in cooking any more, but put me on the list for People's History! With a limited amount of time, I'm not sure whether I would choose that or the Cantos, I guess it depends on how they're scheduled.
See you at Herodotus on Thursday of the Damned!!
Anne

 

Post a Comment

<< Home