Ithaca Free School

Thursday, March 03, 2005

Hang it all, Free School

So we have an announcement. We have finally and at long last cleared a patch of time for the Cantos. That's right. We have the relevant secondary sources. We're going to scour the library for Cavalcanti, Confucius, Del Mar, John Adams, Martin van Buren, Robert Browning, et al. It'll be a big Pound party and everyone is invited. Maybe Crystal will even make her signature (Ezra) pound cake.

The schedule at present is Thursdays from 1pm to 4pm. I know that this is probably an awkward time but I think all the classes are at awkward times. To even be able to make time for three of us to do it is a major accomplishment at this point. I hope it works for other people's schedules. If you are interested in attending or participating in some manner, even if you can't come every week or for the full time, please let me know. I am hoping that this class will be a humdinger. We'll see.

I have been instructed to announce that the theme of next week's potlatch is cowboy (music) and Indian (food). Johnny Cash and lentils.

--David

1 Comments:

At March 4, 2005 at 5:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi David,

I'll be there for the Cantos sometimes. Due to work, I don't think I can make it every week.
Johnny Cash and cashew rice? (sorry, that's bad) Anne

 

Post a Comment

<< Home